Website Chevron Corporation
- Help with data mining and various aspects of reporting.
- Support the tracking of operator competencies (API certs,
- LMS requirements, tabletop drills, operator break-ins, qualified spill measurement).
- Assist with maintaining operator work schedules and assisting with time auditing of operator timesheets.
- Help maintain regulatory and compliance related documentation and completes various assigned reports as required for operations.
- Support field incident response by acting as trained incident action plan scribe.
- Assist with logistics support for meetings, field visits, business trips, community engagement activities.
- Assist with office supply tracking and ordering. Acts as CBRES liaison.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in SAP time keeping auditing.
- Experience in event planning, video conferencing, compliance reporting, SAP timekeeping and other general support as needed.
- 3 years + of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and adapt to changing needs when priorities shift.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively and multi-task with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Analytical ability to independently problem solve and make sound decisions.
- High School Diploma
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: San Joaquin, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A