Website Clinix Health Group
Take responsibility for leading and managing all activities in support of the Group Marketing Strategy. This includes conceptualizing messaging and building predictable, scalable processes that increase brand awareness and outbound client leads.
- Initiates patient or family concern reports, as appropriate, when issues arise.
- Addresses non-compliance with department and organization’s standards.
- Communicates information to appropriate person(s) in appropriate time frames to meet patient, family or visitors’ questions, concerns, and/or expectations.
- Collects data about patient care problems, prepares reports, analyzes trends, and reports information to appropriate departments for action.
- Assesses patient, family or visitors’ questions and concerns and develops a plan to address needs.
- Utilizes performance measurement tools to improve patient and stakeholder experience.
- Incorporates key concepts into communication with patient and family.
- Triages issues to relevant departments to ensure better service to patients.
- Identifies and implements systems and processes to improve efficiency and reduce expenses without compromising service quality.
- Achieves the department and organization’s customer centric outcomes by interacting with patients/families/customers and by utilizing feedback to improve and reinforce satisfaction.
- Drive the optimum functioning of hospital operations, identify and monitor gaps and risks and implement corrective action from a marketing perspective.
- Must be able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills along with excellent customer service skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Sales and/ or Marketing tertiary qualification.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years relevant experience.
Company: Clinix Health Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A