Website Clinix Health Group
To take responsibility for efficiently leading all activities within the Unit, providing leadership and direction to all staff, and promoting quality patient care and patient experience through operational excellence whilst maintain the highest standards of professionalism and respect. In addition, to ensure cost effective service delivery within legal parameters, policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core Standards.
- Conduct ward rounds to ensure compliance with protocols, security, safe patient environment, policies, procedures and the Groups patient care standards.
- Promote effective and quality patient care through the application of relevant policies and procedures and efficient management of day-to-day Unit activities.
- Adhere to the principles and standards of Patient Advocacy according to SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct, Patient rights and Responsibility Charter., National Millennium Development goals and responsibility of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Computer Literacy.
- B. Cur/Diploma in General Nursing.
- Neonatal Nursing Science Qualification.
- Further Business Management qualification advantageous.
- Updated ACLS/PALS/ATLS advantageous.
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
Qualification & Experience:
- BLS qualification.
- 3+ years’ experience at a managerial/supervisory level.
Company: Clinix Health Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A