Website Clinix Health Group
To manage and coordinate the functions of the Contract Management team in demand planning and forecasting activities as well as conducting post award management of contracts between suppliers (of pharmaceutical and related services) and the Clinix Health Group.
- Rudimentary knowledge of a medicine production cycle.
- Quantitative skills including demand planning and predictive analysis.
- Monitoring & evaluation practices and protocols.
- Project planning practices and protocols.
- Familiar with the content of the standard general conditions of contract, contractual and legislative contexts, including knowledge of good governance.
- Familiar with standard Supply Chain Policies.
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a broader team.
- Problem solving.
- An additional management qualification would be an added advantage.
- Good inter-personal skills including customer orientation, assertiveness, and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills (written & verbal).
- Valid code 8 driver’s license & willingness to travel across the Clinix Health Group hospitals.
- Planning, organizational, and administrative skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum qualification of a three-year bachelor’s degree and/or Post Graduate qualification in relevant Supply Chain Management with at least 3-5 years exposure in the pharmaceutical field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical procurement and/or contract management.
Company: Clinix Health Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyde Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A