As a Make-up Artist, you will bring out the best in clients, collaborating with them in a close, creative atmosphere where abstract visions become inspiring realities. Your artistic intuition and stylistic sensibility will give guests the chic elegance to truly engage in every urban adventure.
- At least two years of previous experience in makeup and waxing services.
- Strong knowledge of various make-up products, brands, application techniques and trends.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate in English.
- The ability to lead and work effectively with other department employees, guests, and management.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Maintain full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge in all aspects of Spa Department.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A