Website Absa Group Limited
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager who will be responsible for managing & building out our Open Account Finance product portfolio for Pan Africa. You will have accountabilities for all the existing allocated products, including sub products, country specific product propositions, as well as designing and implementing both the tactical and long-term strategic end to end product life cycle.
- Product and service quality and performance.
- Business case: Prepare and present key business cases underpinning strategic investment initiatives to maintain or build out the product capability.
- Ensure that all members of the product value chain understand processes, control requirements and risk management frameworks that have been designed for the area.
- Pipeline: Build a product improvement & innovation pipeline for prioritisation and an initial view of the underlying commercial value and potential.
- Undertake market analyses to determine product/ market share opportunities and niches for the Corporate Bank.
- For audit findings that have an impact on the area, identify, sign off and ensure implementation required actions
- Define the service model for the product set across the various service providers including but not limited to Channels, Operations, IT, Sales and Client on boarding.
- Understand the Product systems and process landscape end to end, ensuring that the current product landscape and architecture is mapped out, and deeply understood
- During scheduled audits and management assurance reviews, ensure that all information required by the auditors are provided timorously
- Product profitability and cost management.
- Client engagement: Participate in strategic client engagements to aid relationship managers to build deep mutually beneficial relationships
- Responsible for managing, monitoring & driving product essentials including, but not limited to:
- 5 to 10 years Receivable Finance Product Management experience
- A B Degree in in Commerce, banking, Economics
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A