Website Air Transat
Transat is looking for a curious and energetic Senior WEB integrator to join its digital platform development team. All developments are done following the principles of Agile methodology. By choosing Transat, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and to evolve in an agile development environment. You are resourceful, you learn quickly and you like digital technologies, we will be pleased to have you on board.
- Participate in the evolution of projects by providing ideas and recommandations;
- Optimize the produced pages;
- Actively participate in the optimization of the work with the team;
- Respect the standards and procedures of Transat development;
- Produce approved mock-ups in HTML5/CSS3 format;
- Work in collaboration with all team members (developer, interface designer, QA, etc);
- Ensure compliance with the WCAG 2.0 standard.
- Experience with WEB accessibility;
- Experience with Photoshop/ Illustrator;
- Bilingual in French and English.
- Has a high level of creativity;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- College diploma with 5 to 8 years experience;
- Autonomous, dynamic, curious and team player;
- Practical experience with SCRUM methodology, an asset;
- Interest in e-commerce;
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Less, Sass);
Company: Air Transat
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A