Our Technical Account Managers partner with some of the most iconic businesses in the country. These range from rising startups building their business from scratch through to large enterprises going through significant transformation. You’ll provide advice on architecture, support strategy, project, and launch planning as well as ongoing operational issues.
- You’ll build solutions, provide technical guidance and advocate for the customer
- Solve a variety of problems across different customers as they migrate their workloads to the cloud
- Using your technical acumen and customer obsession, you’ll drive technical discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs, and risk management
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning
- With a bias for action, you’ll proactively find opportunities for customers to gain additional value from AWS
- Collaborate with AWS Solutions Architects, Business Developers, Professional Services Consultants, and Sales Account Managers
- Ensure AWS environments remain operationally healthy whilst reducing cost and complexity
- Consult with a range of partners from developers through to C-suite executives
- Develop trusting relationships with customers, understanding their business needs and technical challenges
- Uplift customer capabilities by running workshops, brown bag sessions, etc.
- Ability to juggle tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Programming or scripting skills with a combination of Java, Python Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP
- Customer obsessed
- Architect etc.
- Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting for a combination of the following: Compute, Storage, Networking, CDN, Databases, DevOps, Big Data and Analytics, Security, Applications Development
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools, including: Continuous Integration / Deployment, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional experience with AWS and/or other cloud offerings such as Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc.
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience with the ability to clearly articulate to small and large audiences
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer, Developer, DevOps Engineer etc.
- Experience in a similar role as a Technical Account Manager, Consultant, Solutions Architect, Platform Engineer, Systems Engineer, Cloud
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A