Our mission is to enable our customers to learn, build, deploy, monitor and manage their EC2 infrastructure. We use rich data drawn from customer and product research as well as real time analytics to monitor and anticipate our customers’ needs. We then design and build innovative solutions for our customers using the latest web based technologies.
- In your first few months in the EC2 Console, you will design and develop new features.
- In this role, you will develop new features and improvements for the EC2 console, working with your team, product managers and UX designers to build web-based products that delight our customers.
- You will own customer facing features through the entire life-cycle, from design, implementation, testing, deployment and into production. You will work to optimize applications for performance and reliability.
- You may help to migrate code to our new React based environment, and you’ll join your team’s on-call rotation, helping to support the console and improve our tooling and monitoring systems.
- Experience with React and Redux
- Exposure to troubleshooting and supporting production systems
- Experience with UI test automation frameworks
- User interface design experience
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- 3+ years of industry experience in a software development environment
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent working experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A