We are seeking an experienced Program Manager with deep experience in B-BBEE Ownership Structuring and EEIP for the Strategic Implementation of the EEIP as set up by the B-BBEE Program Office. This is a senior role within the organization and will require applying strategic thinking to government legislation, problem solving and developing value-adding strategies which align B-BBEE legislation and objectives, the spirit of transformation and business strategy.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: Initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of each year’s EEIP roll out plan signed off by B-BBEE Program Manager. This includes managing the EEIP process in its entirety, from the design of the advertising campaign and/or call to action to attract viable and appropriate candidates for the program, to managing the needs analysis process for each selected beneficiary entity, to matching skills internally and externally to the needs identified for the program roll-out, etc. Preparing reports for presentation to the B-BBEE Program Manager, AWS’ EEIP Committee, and the DTI’s EEIP Committee.
- Risk Analysis
- Partnering with appropriate internal and external partners on cost effective delivery of programs
- Controlling quality of project outcomes
- Planning and Sequencing of activities
- Resource planning and schedule development
- Cost and time estimations
- Managing budgets
- Superior technical expertise in the interpretation and application of B-BBEE legislation, including all elements of the DTIC Codes and Amended ICT Sector Codes,
- Min 10+ years of small business development with specific focus on B-BBEE and/or EEIP programs,
- Analysis and strategy creation,
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed reports, review policies and facilitate a B-BBEE verification,
- B-BBEE MDP,
Qualification & Experience:
- Post-Graduate Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance Economics, Business Management or related,
- At least 10 years’ relevant work experience,
- Experience with building and implementing internal B-BBEE management information systems,
- Experience with Excel and report writing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in B-BBEE, including DTIC Codes of Good Practice, and Amended ICT Sector Codes,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A