We’re seeking a Recruiting Manager to support the hiring and critical recruiting programs for our growing Amazon Video & Studios businesses in Africa.
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across the team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of open roles.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
- Build engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business projects and initiatives related to recruiting.
- Develop and manage recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team, hiring managers and interviewers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills.
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- Leadership level presentations skills- ability to articulate insights and share ideas with Video/ Studios leaders.
- Demonstrated business acumen, and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change.
- Track record of success in owning and executing the process to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines.
- Experience working with essential tools of the trade, including ATS, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools, along with coaching a recruiting team to deliver results across all channels.
- Build lasting working relationships with leaders across organization over time through collaboration on projects that impact teams.
- Solid recruitment and leadership experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A