Our entire operation from website to fulfillment center to customer care is focused on creating an enjoyable end-to-end customer experience. If you’d like to help us build the place where people can find and buy any book online, come and innovate with us! This Customer Care Associate position offers a true ground floor opportunity for experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented customer service professionals to join our exciting organization.
- Provide guidance through the online ordering process.
- Communicate issues to appropriate teams as necessary for quick resolution
- Reply to pre-order questions and promotions via email, and online chat.
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
- Resolve 15 to 25 customer emails or live chats per hour
- Investigate and resolve account-specific issues related to book shipments
- Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery.
- Report all product and service-related trends to the Customer Care Leaders
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbal and written communication
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to approach problems logically
- Good composition skills– ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Good comprehension skills — ability to clearly understand and relate to the issues customers raise
- Familiarity with Desktop Computing: Windows PC’s, Outlook Email, Web Browsers and the Internet
- Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year evidencing exceptional customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A