We are looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, curious, empathic, motivated and reliable. We are just starting to scratch the surface of the opportunity in front of us and if this sounds like a place for you; come build with us.
- Our team is dedicated in supporting new team members with a welcoming inclusive approach. We are a team that strives to grow each other in our careers through mentoring. Our team invent, design and build software that is stable and performant. We write and support code that is easy to understand with solutions that are pragmatic. We do this by keeping a high bar in code reviews that we take seriously. We believe good code reviews raise quality and a mechanism to instill high standards for growth.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent contribution and experience
- Project management experience desired for working on cross-functional project.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience deploying and managing Machine Learning models into a high-scale production environment
- Experience with Python and tools/frameworks in the analytics/ML ecosystem (e.g. numpy, pandas, matplotlib, SciPy stack) and working in Jupyter notebooks
- Experience in training co-workers
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems and data infrastructure
- Experience working with AWS
- At least 4 years of hands-on work experience in data science
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A