Website Anglo American
HR’s purpose is to facilitate the improvement of technical expertise and thought leadership throughout Anglo American by shaping and implementing people systems and processes. The HR Analyst will provide generalist HR advice and services to Technical & Sustainability across all locations globally. This role a fixed-term contract for a 12 month period based in our Johannesburg Corporate Office.
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with the Group’s values, standards and a professional workplace.
- Work within policies, processes and systems and advise any issues which impede your, or the team’s performance.
- Operate in a cost-effective way, within limits set by your leader.
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with health, safety and environmental standards.
- Provide support to the HR Advisors / HR Business Partners on relevant HR requirements.
- Participate as an effective team member in working collaboratively with your leader, clients, peers and relevant others (including from other teams where relevant) to achieve business goals.
- Provide administrative support to ensure a timely, accurate and positive experience is delivered to the business and its people throughout the employee life cycle
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries and provide basic advice, support and guidance.
- Provide implementation support on HR processes and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to deliver end to end HR processes.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong track record of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experiencing using ERP systems.
- Ability to interpret various employment legislations.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of all areas of HR management such as resourcing, talent, reward, learning and development and performance management.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A