Website Anglo American
The SHE Governance Practitioner is accountable and responsible in assisting the SHE Coordinator: Due Diligence and Audit in the coordination and conducting of SHE Audits at the operation as well as the required reporting on these activities at the operations.
- Plan, implement and coordinate the Internal SHE system audit Program for the operation.
- Plan, Implement and assist in the execution of operational SHE internal legal compliance assessments.
- Provide risk based operational input to operations SHE plans to ensure key focus areas address Major Risks, Audit Results, and Learning from Incidents.
- Plan and implement and assist with the annual operational assurance program.
- Audit as per assurance schedule, the close-out and effectiveness of implementation of actions that arise from operational audits and assurance functions.
- Implement, coordinate and conduct first party SHE theme audits at the operation.
- Lead Auditors courses for SHE Management Systems
- Code EB drivers licence
- SHE Incident investigation
- Computer literate (MS Power Point, Word, Excel, Access and Projects)
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Safety, Occupational Health & Hygiene, Environmental Management
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 Years relevant Mining / Process / Engineering/ experience which should include developing, implementing, managing and auditing of SHE systems and programs
- Risk/hazard/legislative/assurance/audit qualifications to be included
- Registration with professional bodies on ISO 45001, ISO 14001 or ISO 9001
- National Diploma in either Safety, Occupational Health & Environment
- Grade 12/ Matric
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fetakgomo, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A