Website Anglo American
To provide contract administration (price file administration, contract variations) and project administration support to the commercial Supply Chain teams.
- Provide relevant sourcing & contracting, category management and project procurement administrative activities in a timely and visible manner
- Provide regular, timeous and accurate reporting for activities in relevant portfolio
- Embrace an agile Supply Chain by being adaptive and flexible to accommodate and focus on emerging and changing business priorities
- General category / contract administration work, price file uploads and master data updates.
- Provide administrative support with the implementation of sustainable value creation strategies, initiatives and associated business cases, that advance Anglo American technical, community, sustainability, and financial ambition.
- Provide relevant administrative planning support BU & corporate routine and tactical sourcing & contracting and contractor management activities.
- Support for supplier engagements (preparation and minutes etc.)
- Support the team to identify supplier development needs and opportunities, and provide input into the development of solutions
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers and new partners within the supply market
- Transactional Procurement.
- Process compliance monitoring.
- SC systems.
- SAP Purchasing knowledge.
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent, alternatively relevant tertiary qualification and proven track record of practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A