Website Anglo American
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
- Prepare and provide accurate data for key stakeholders for their reporting and analysis purposes, including submissions to the annual report, sustainability report, SusCo reports, bonus metrics and responses to external ratings agencies.
- Identify data management best practice internally and externally.
- Responsible for compliance of SD data to Group Data policies, including data privacy,
- Develop, maintain and produce scheduled Group reports and scorecards, and ensure Group dashboards are complete and fit for purpose.
- Assess automation opportunities for scheduled reports and scorecards and data capture.
- Conduct first line assurance of data quality and processes at regular intervals.
- Lead the annual independent ESG assurance process by the external assurance provider (third line of assurance)
- To verify compliance to these processes throughout the Group
- To define and standardise data entry, data flow and governance business processes across all Anglo American’s operations.
- Creation, analysis and reporting on key metrics and qualitative data that identify risks and enables proactive risk management.
- Ideally a postgraduate qualification (Masters / Doctoral degree or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Application of a systematic, knowledge-based problem-solving approach and structured methodologies (such as root cause analysis and statistical analysis) to investigate risks and opportunities to create effective, value-add technical solutions.
- Demonstrated success in a role with similar level of complexity.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline such as life sciences, environmental management, technical, social sciences, business administration, or related discipline.
- Solving technical and operational issues in cooperation with relevant stakeholders. Implements the most effective solutions to drive efficiencies.
- Driving predictive group-wide strategic indicators and making informed recommendations.
- Managing and engaging with diverse multi-functional and multi-national teams.
- Driving the use of solutions (people, process and technology) to support globally consistent reporting.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A