As a Home Infusion Pharmacy Manager you will utilize your management, logistics and infusion experiences to assume complete responsibility for management of the pharmacy department that is servicing patients receiving specialized and complex therapies administered in their homes. You will collaborate with the Branch Manager, Nurse Manager and Vice President of Operations. As pharmacy manager you will provide clinical support to the sales team as it pertains to the production of new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies, and referral sources. You will apply your exceptional pharmacy leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients!
- Ensure the pharmacy clean room suite meets 797 requirements.
- Monitor all daily operation activities of the pharmacy department.
- Communicates appropriately with all members of the branch and healthcare team.
- Implement new clinical programs and or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies and referral sources.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
- Coordinates the branch assessment process as related to the pharmacy department.
- Assists the Branch Manager in resolution of all customer complaints related to the provision of pharmaceutical care.
- Interview, hire, train, plan, assign, and direct work.
- Partner with other branch managers and work closely with the nursing team.
- Limit risk management and safety exposure in the pharmacy.
- Current license to practice pharmacy in state of Florida
- Minimum 3-5 years of management experience
- Previous home infusion or hospital based infusion experience.
- Bachelors or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college or university.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A