The Plan Sponsor Liaison (PSL) position was created to be a single point of contact for our Plan Sponsors (customers). Our customers have specific needs and each one is unique. By providing a single point of contact we provide our customer with one contact when another company may have multiple contacts depending on whether the question is medical, dental, or pharmacy related.
- The PSL role is to ensure that the plan sponsors intent is communicated and administered accurately by the Aetna One Advocate team. This role is responsible for making sure that the Aetna One Advocate program is accurately administered by the Aetna One Advocate team in relationship to the plan sponsors overall benefit outlook.
- This position is considered to be a key member of the A1A customer team.
- Marketing will utilize the PSL as the first point of contact.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with the Account Team and other Aetna personnel to ensure a smooth customer service experience and serve as the customer’s primary link to the Aetna Services Organization.
- The Plan Sponsor Liaison collaborates with the Senior Directors, Managers and Clinical/Member advocate teams to review performance, implement improvement plans, provide customer specific training and act as the subject matter expert for all aspects of the plan.
- They specifically monitor Aetna’s overall performance for the account, including Key Performance Measures and Performance Guarantees as well as conduct root cause and trend analysis to proactively identify opportunities to continuously improve our service.
- High School Diploma. G.E.D.
- College Degree or the equivalent experience preferred.
- PSLs are to be readily accessible by email/IM or phone to the plan specific units and the Aetna One Management team and act as subject matter expert on benefits and products for each Plan Sponsor this includes all vendor related products and programs
- PSL is the subject matter expert on benefits and products for each Plan Sponsor this includes all vendor related products and programs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A