We believe anyone can improve their home to make life better. Every day, we give our millions of customers the ideas, advice, tools and confidence they need to create a home they’ll love. Join us as a Stock Flow Team Leader and you’ll be a big part of this.
- We’re thinking differently about how we inspire people to create homes that enable them to live better.
- You’ll think differently about how we make sure we give them the products to go with the ideas.
- You’ll see that we stock the things our customers need, as well as products that will spark new possibilities.
- Efficiency and safety will be vital of course, but you’ll get to create too – exploring new solutions and making decisions that will help grow our business, together.
- A great communicator who can think clearly and make sound plans no matter how busy things get, you’ll feel right at home with us.
- You’re an organised and analytical thinker, and you know how to keep things simple. You also know how to develop and direct teams – making sure everyone understands what they need to do.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- And you’re flexible enough to work on a rota that includes weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A