- Great stores rely on great teams.
- You’ll help us develop both.
- Motivating, developing and supporting every member of your checkouts team, you’ll provide them with everything they need to give our customers the very best.
- You’ll manage resources and lead by example when it comes to safety and customer service.
- You’ll get creative too – finding and taking opportunities to do things differently and make things better.
- With bags of retail experience and the ability to really get the best out of people, you’ll feel right at home with us.
- You’re a brilliant problem solver – comfortable making decisions quickly and putting them into action.
- Positive and curious, you’re full of ideas about how to improve the customer and colleague experience.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- And you’re flexible enough to work on a rota that includes weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bournemouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A