As a Client Relationship Officer, you deliver outstanding customer service to BDC clients by meeting their individual needs. You are particularly responsible for performing office activities efficiently, and you demonstrate team spirit and collaboration by providing administrative support to the members of your team. If you are passionate about a career in an organization that is one of the top 100 employers in Canada, this is the place for you!
- Maintain business relationships with various external organizations and help promote BDC’s financing services with influencers and prospects;
- Prepare letters and proposals and/or contracts to clients and professionals, in accordance with the specific process. You would use your exceptional organizational skills to ensure the accuracy of information, prepare documents and forms and provide efficient follow-up;
- Exercise your analytical skills by actively participating in developing the portfolio in order to uncover financing opportunities and develop innovative value-added solutions that meet clients’ needs;
- Contribute to marketing initiatives by organizing events, campaigns and activities. This includes preparing marketing communications and providing on-site logistical support;
- Are you described as someone who is highly organized and able to prioritize effectively, so that you consistently meet deadlines?
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field?
- Backed by your experience in customer service, are you someone who has a lot of initiative and knows how to listen and identify sales opportunities? In addition, do you have experience in the banking industry?
- Are you known for your capacity to adapt to different situations?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A