BlackRock Alternative Investors (BAI) is one of the top five largest alternative asset managers in the world today. We are active in all asset classes and connect them in ways other firms can’t match, organizationally aligning under a single leadership across products and adhering to a common operating process across the assets consisting of real estate, infrastructure, credit, private equity and hedge funds. Our scale means we offer expertise and access unique to BlackRock, and you’ll collaborate with teams across our firm in unexpected ways. As part of a key growth engine for the firm, you’ll be invited to continue building the platform that is shaping the future of Alts investing by inventing and evolving innovative tech solutions on a team that continuously outperforms – setting new standards.
- Proficiency of vendor systems including, but not limited to, Wall Street Office, Advent Geneva and Clear Par.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies regarding cash payments
- Collaborate closely with Administrative Agents, Borrowers and Legal with regards to KYC documentation, including administrative details, tax and fund formation documents.
- Demonstrate product and functional knowledge of the loan and fixed income markets in order to communicate with the business and trading counterparties.
- Understand the maintenance and distribution of loan documentation including private and public amendments/ restructures and voting requirements with settled and trade date positions.
- Gain understanding of all applicable portfolios and deal related documentation to ensure controls and adherence to guidelines.
- Assist with integration project of WSO and Advent Geneva
- Help lead the settlement process of loan syndications, secondary loan trades, direct lending including funding and documentation matters.
- Works independently or in a team environment and actively seek additional responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in Excel; knowledge of WSO and Advent Geneva a plus
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Proficient in a high pace environment with large volume and high-risk transactions with a low tolerance for error.
- Familiarity with the investment management industry (experience with credit strategies, private and registered funds, separate accounts and various types of investors preferred).
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferably 5-9 years’ experience in asset management/fund industry including the leveraged loan market.
- Financial degree required.
- Outstanding academic achievement, broad based work experience, and demonstrated leadership experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A