BlackRock’s US Wealth Advisory business manages the firm’s relationships with US retail investors and financial advisors. Representing a full suite of strategies from Model Portfolios, iShares ETFs, and mutual funds to Alternatives, SMAs and sub-advisory relationships USWAs mandate is to deliver One BlackRock to retail.
- Deliver fiduciary and investment insights through portfolio construction conversations.
- Accelerate BlackRock sales and market share growth with largest and fastest growing advisors
- Embrace data-driven segmentation and the BlackRock Engagement Model to drive deeper relationships
- Profile our clients in order to learn more about their objectives and then deploy the appropriate resources.
- Partner with BlackRock’s Market Leaders, Portfolio Solutions, Product Strategists, and external partners to deliver the full breadth and benefits of BlackRock’s investment solutions.
- Embrace technology to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Model Customization: help advisors develop a systematic process for customizing BlackRock’s in-house model portfolios. Build relationships using model customization as the basis for recurring interaction.
- Deliver deep portfolio construction expertise and market insights through the presentation of BlackRock & iShares content in client meetings. Utilize BlackRock’s world-class risk analytic platform, Aladdin, to facilitate engagements on advisor portfolios.
- Partner with BlackRock’s Market Leaders to deepen relationships with the largest and fastest growing financial advisors.
- Deliver subject matter expertise on BlackRock Model Portfolios and thoughtful implementation of customizations in conjunction with an advisor’s investment process.
- Strong organizational and sales skills, including profiling and resource deployment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- CFP, CIMA or CFA preferred
- NASD Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) required
- Strong financial services background with knowledge of investment trends and advisor practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years as an experienced model, ETF, mutual fund wholesaler, or product strategist
- Bachelor’s degree required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A