The role sits in Tech & Ops within BlackRock Data Solution, which is a centralized user support group who are responsible for supporting Aladdin client and BlackRock Internal user services that covers Aladdin data of fixed income, equity, and alternatives products. The chapter helps our clients and portfolio managers better understand their portfolio exposures, strategy, and risk &returns. User Support Team consists of specialists experienced in four primary modules – Reporting & Platform Configuration, Interface and Platform Configuration, Risk and Return modules. In addition, the team works with Business, Technology and Data & AI partners to extend and evolve the data platform. User Support Team is a fast paced and challenging environment with team members who all share a curiosity about Finance and Technology.
- Support client/user requests related to the Green Package analytics.
- Show desire to work in a constantly evolving, changing and exciting environment.
- Exhibit attention to detail when quality checking Green Package analytics and be accountable for the timely delivery of reports to our clients in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Use technical skills to ensure the accuracy of large analytical data sets, automate processes with scripts and macros and efficiently query information from a vast database.
- Project work: engaging with other internal teams to think creatively and deliver innovative solutions to our complex client demands.
- Have a good understanding of Fixed Income, Equity, Derivatives and Alternatives products and how they are modeled and traded in Aladdin.
- Engage in meetings with end-users of the Green Package product from all levels within the company from Portfolio and Risk Managers to Operations teams and also with our external Clients.
- Be a ‘Student of the Markets’ by following the global markets daily to understand how macro-economic factors can affect the Green Package analytics and portfolios management’s risk and investment decisions.
- Must be detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure.
- Technical skills (SQL, UNIX, Python and PERL) are preferred but not necessary.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to develop good working relationships with partners.
- Given that the nature of this role is Finance and Technology (FinTech) centric, we would like candidates who demonstrate a curiosity about learning these aspects of the job.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems, design and articulate solutions and implement change.
- Knowledge of financial products in Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives, and familiarity with Risk analytics such as Durations, Spread, Beta and VaR would be an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Engineering or Technology would be preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A