Website Capitec Bank
- To assist in building and delivering the AI strategy to ensure Capitec is able to compete in a fast changing landscape. Data science will be a key strategic differentiator in the future.
- Data scientists will help automate and improve processes, create new products and services and assist with improved decision making based on data.
- Writing and Reporting
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Persuading and Influencing
- Learning and Researching
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Numerical Reasoning skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Honours Degree in Data Science or Mathematics
- Doctoral Degree in Data Science or Mathematics
- DS 1-2 will work under close supervision to ensure best practices are followed.
- DS 3-4 are expected to be able to co-ordinate and lead other data scientists to ensure successful starting trajectories of projects. Also expected to be able to present at required formal committees within the bank (e.g. MTSC, ECM, CCM, TAF, Data Steerco) to drive project delivery.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A