Website Capitec Bank
- To design and implement data modelling solutions and design bespoke databases to enable data as an asset; translating business intent into concrete blueprints for the data environment.
- To design and maintain optimal data models/structures at both an enterprise level as well as conceptual, logical & physical levels which meet the business and architectural objectives of Capitec.
- Relating and Networking
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Learning and Researching
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communications Skills
- Decision making skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology – IT Engineering or Information Management
- 5 years experience in the Data Modelling discipline with additional 3 years in another data role such as Data Engineer, Data Analyst or BI Business Analyst.
- Experience using one of the following data modelling tools e.g Sparx Enterprise Architect, Erwin, SAP PowerDesigner, ER/Studio or IBM data architect
- Exposure to relational data models
- Experience working with dimensionally modelled data
- Demonstrable data profiling experienceCertification in Data Management
- Experience in supporting as well as implementing data infrastructures
- Proven analytical and problem-solving experience in a complex data environment
- Experience with generic financial industry data models (products)
- Exposure to graph data models and NoSQL models
- Relevant industry experience i.e. financial services or retail.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A