Be an integral part of the senior leadership team, using HR strategy and analytics to support business objectives and ensure each property meets its brand and customer requirements.
- Support in the delivery and coordination of talent acquisition events, attraction initiatives/projects, graduate/intern/apprentice/work-experience placements and external talent acquisition partnerships.
- Be a custodian of employee experience and partner with the Leadership team to positively impact engagement and retention rates.
- Coaching and develop senior and operational leaders to be a great boss in the self-sufficient performance management of their teams.
- Driving the delivery of a first-class HR service and ensure operational leaders are maintaining their responsibilities in line with the service level agreements with the HR Shared Service Teams; Talent Acquisition, HR Analytics and Employee Relations.
- Drive the employee lifecycle; recruitment experience, on-boarding journey, performance reviews, development & succession, exit interview support.
- Assist in the delivery and communication of new HR initiatives, policy and procedures and participate in regional projects as they arise.
- Working collaboratively with central HR functions, conducting hotel talent reviews and maintaining robust succession and attraction plans that meet immediate and future workforce demands.
- Support in the effective communication strategy for employees.
- Ability to travel between the hotels in the cluster as required by the business
- CIPD qualified is highly desirable.
- Agile and driven to deliver in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to communicate and engage all stakeholders.
- Strong influencing skills, with the courage to challenge.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in hospitality, travel or retail is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A