Website Old Mutual
If you’re looking for a company that offers great culture, leadership, learning opportunities, challenges, rewards and recognition, then look no further than Old Mutual.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, identifying potential benefits and available options for consideration.
- Elicits and discovers requirements from key business stakeholders and selects appropriate techniques for the elicitation of detailed requirements.
- Investigates and defines requirements for business processes.
- Analyses system or business processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews processes and conducts process audits, as required.
- Consults to management (both IT and business) on business procedures and policies.
- Able to synthesise large amounts of information and identify logical business applications.
- Provides support and facilitates sessions for end users, e.g. training.
- Provides input to the implementation of new or enhanced processes.
- Identifies relationships and linkages with data. Anticipates issues and identifies root causes and effects.
- Works with business owners and relevant users on feasibility studies and establishing business and systems requirements.
- Documents requirements including data modelling, interface layouts, data flows, screen and report layouts, Business requirements spec, etc.
- Works closely with systems analyst and project manager to design and implement solutions within constraints.
- Designs new business processes.
- Be resilient to a fast pace and ever-changing priorities
- Communication skills
- Open to feedback
- Business Acumen
- Good time management
- Ability to build good relationships
- Highly communicative and willing to engage with people e.g. 3rd Party/ Dev/ Testing/ PO
- Detailed orientated
- High context switching
- Additional course or certification in Business Analysis
- Maturity in self-managing
- Experience in using Agile methodologies
- Interpersonal skills
- A diploma or degree in Computer Science, Social Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the Banking, Financial Services or Insurance industry
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A