At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
- Maintain knowledge of local current attractions or events as well as a good geographic knowledge of the surrounding area
- Maintain consistent presence at work station, reply and re-direct phone calls as needed
- Thank clients as they leave
- Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.)
- Develop basic brand knowledge to convey Cartier heritage and values
- Book client appointments and VIP salons as needed
- Daily set up and break down of boutique for opening/closing as needed
- Assure prompt and positive action on client complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions as needed
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of supplies, etc…)
- Provide recommendations and personal services of the highest level that may include directions, restaurant reservations, entertainment requests, floral orders, etc. and make maps, literature, and other materials available.
- Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality and use the utmost discretion
- Ability to maintain thorough follow-through.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Availability to work weekends.
- Ability to work under pressure with the highest level of responsiveness
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanour
- Must be able to stand on feet all day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and client priorities
- Intermediate to Advanced computer Skills (tablets, PC)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 to 5 years prior hospitality experience
- A degree of higher education or vocational training specializing in the hospitality industry is desired.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A