The Cartier New York Workshop provides Jewelry services, Watch services, and Jewelry productions for North America. Cartier North America is seeking a Workshop Administrator who will be responsible for executing all administrative and logistic tasks for client services and stock maintenance, with the ability to cross-train and assist with tasks in other departments, as needed for the business.
- Administrative – processing all non-technical tasks for both client and stock repairs, ie. repair registration, audit, diagnosis, cost estimate creation,materials posting, parts delay management, billing, payment processing, transfers, and final invoice.
- Logistics – receiving and shipping of all inbound and outbound parcels, including domestic and international shipments, ie. proper movement of product in/out of department, coordination of courier pick ups/drop offs, and maintaining supplies.
- Proactive approach and solutions orientated
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
- Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Self-Starter with Team-Player approach, ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills required
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years previous administrative experience in luxury retail or hospitality is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A