Cartier North America is seeking an Estimator – Quality Controller/Administrator, to be responsible for examining all incoming and outgoing client and stock repairs, pieces receive in the workshop for the American market, as well as some administrative tasks.
- Systematically update the information in the system, and enter the item conditions, repair details, and cost estimate in SAP using the proper system codes while ensuring adherence to the lead time established by the brand.
- Examine manufactured stock merchandise to verify they are in accordance with the brand’s quality standards.
- Examine all client and stock repairs to assess what type of repair service is needed.
- Examine completed repaired merchandise to verify that the servicing has been completed in accordance with the request.
- Examine gems stones from the diagnosis report.
- Ensure Counterfeit or non-original items are reported in the system.
- Ensure all gemstones are matching from the original mounting, naturality, and any physical damage of the stones.
- Record quality issues in SAP and notify the applicable department
- Ability to understand the technical around Jewelry manufacturing
- Gemological knowledge is a plus
- Computer Knowledge, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fine Jewelry repair and/or manufacturing
- SAP experience is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A