As an Ambassador of client service and communication for the Maison, he/she is responsible for providing advice and technical explanations and responses to clients as it pertains to the servicing of merchandise. He/she will provide after-sales service resolutions/solutions that meet and/or exceed clients’ expectations, to ensure the highest level of client experience.
- Responsible for delivering a warm and gracious welcome with each client while exhibiting Maison values and exceeding client experience expectations
- Must understand the client’s needs and identify and discuss appropriate solutions
- Possess a strong understanding of Cartier Service Policies with the ability to execute/implement these policies to provide a Maison appropriate client experience
- Ability to perform basic product services – strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
- Ability to communicate and respond to clients inquiry based on strong knowledge of technical explanations of service
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment.
- College degree preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A