This individual will report to the VM project manager and implementation of all visual merchandising and display functions for the 29 retail boutiques and 155 wholesale stores including: management of all PLV display material orders and stock levels; installation coordination of seasonal themes and product launches; creation and communication of VM directives and reporting to boutique directors, visual merchandisers and relative parties.
- Communicate VM Directives to boutiques, boutique management, and visual merchandisers for all display installations and upload to our library.
- Monitor, analyze and forecast department budget to coincide with strategic plan and budget line items.
- Organize and maintain photo library for theme and launch displays.
- Create VM reports and send to Paris Headquarters after each theme and product launch installation.
- Manage and process all PLV order requests; compile monthly tracking reports of inventory levels, outstanding orders, and anticipate ordering needs through forecasting.
- Work with VM project manager on boutique seasonal theme orders, launches and specific animations and installations for the retail network at a logistical level
- Set budget planning inventory objectives for seasonal themes, launch projects and basic line of generic displays.
- Update and maintain PLV spreadsheets with current references and upload all PLV catalogues to our library.
- Processing invoices and budget providing quarterly reports with VM project manager.
- Proactive in anticipating and planning projects.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize.
- Strong professional with analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Has the flexibility and ability to learn quickly.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum two years of relevant experience within retail Luxury
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A