As a Customer Service Advocate, you’ll help our 95+ million members make the most of our benefit offerings. In this role, you’ll set our customers at ease by helping answer their questions and providing solutions to their problems. Above all, you’ll make a real impact on the lives of others, day in and day out.
- Engage members to educate them about more effective ways to manage cost and to take better advantage of their prescription benefit.
- Using pharmacy and benefit plan knowledge, will be responsible for managing a broad spectrum of member inquiries related to plan design, order status, specific account information, and other matters in accordance with company standard operating procedures, work instructions, and other established guidelines.
- Responsible for validating potential clinical and/or financial opportunities using scripted questions. Forward all potential clinical opportunities to a pharmacist to address.
- Participate on special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with other Clinical Programs employees to ensure that best practices are shared.
- Enters complete and accurate records into the appropriate systems for all contacts.
- Handle refill requests, launch faxes, and may also leverage digital platforms (emails, texting) to communicate with patients as appropriate.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, production environment;
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail; Good organizational ability;
- Ability to engage and influence members toward developing behaviors that promote better health outcomes; Demonstrate dependability, self-motivation and goal-orientation;
- PTCB certification preferred but not required
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on business needs;
- Ability to learn about pharmacy-related fundamentals, including the correct pronunciation of drug names and general conditions for use;
- Good verbal and written communication skills; Basic math skills;
- 2-3 years in a clinical setting, call center, or customer service required. Previous pharmacy experience preferred
- General knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Internet with the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems simultaneously
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scranton, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A