Website City of Corpus Christi
We welcome and appreciate your interest in employment with the City of Corpus Christi. We are an equal opportunity employer; no information obtained during the recruitment/selection process is intended for any discriminatory purposes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and skills by keeping required license/certification current. May be asked to perform other duties as assigned.
- In absence of the Senior Center Supervisor, monitor and supervise daily meal distribution by ensuring that meal service meets all safety and health regulations.
- Greeting arriving customers with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must travel to various locations within the City to attend Administrative Staff Workgroup Meetings, pickup and delivery of supplies to designated locations, and provide coverage at various other sites as needed.
- Satisfy requests for records by compiling information, assessing, and collecting daily meal contributions.
- Distributes mail and correspondence by opening, sorting, and stamping all incoming mail.
- Provide clerical support by typing correspondence, compiling reports, constructing memos, and completing data entry using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Answering and directing telephone calls to appropriate contacts.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers at Lindale Senior Center.
- First Aid/CPR within 90 days
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Successful out of state candidates must be able to obtain a valid Texas driver’s license within 90 days of hire.
- Food Managers Certification within 90 days
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Requires (6) six months of related experience. Clerical experience is highly desirable
Company: City of Corpus Christi
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A