Website Civil Service
Join Intelligence Systems (IntSys), and you’ll help to deliver a range of intelligence data and information services to the Defence Intelligence community. We’ll look to you to lead the technical design for a range of digital transformation projects in data and intelligence, instilling agile project management practices across the board.
- Identify possible project challenges and constraints including risks, time, resources and scope
- Define and specify clear goals, features, phases, and solution requirements for all aspects of a project and manage their execution
- Work with product design teams to ensure everyone involved has a good understanding of the solution design and of architectural dependencies
- Help to create a repository of defence solution architectures, technical models and policies that can be repurposed and re-used, and ensure best practice across the portfolio.
- Experience of leading on the definition, development and delivery of solution architectures for a system
- Adaptability, flexibility and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to build rapport, establish collaborative relationships, instil a strong strategic direction and convey complex architectural concepts to non-technical audiences
- Significant experience of designing and architecting end-to-end solutions that implement on-premise, cloud and hybrid services using up-to-date technologies, patterns and tools
- Proficiency in the techniques that go into producing designs of complex solution architectures and blueprints
- Practical knowledge of both waterfall and agile managed programmes
- Experience of understanding ICT Architectures to recognised methodologies such as TOGAF and ITIL
Company: Civil Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A