Website Civil Service
The successful candidates will play an important role in delivering our strategy and will need to be able to respond flexibly to the needs across the organisation.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with external partners.
- Potential appearances in court in relation to your work within the criminal justice system and providing witness statements.
- Being part of an On-Call roster, which will necessitate contact ability and attendance outside of normal office hours.
- Assisting team members to determine priorities for development and intervention.
- Risk and evaluate intelligence, identifying intervention opportunities for operational HMRC teams and external partners. This may include real time profiling and targeted activity.
- Development of quality intelligence products on individuals and/or organisations for criminal or civil intervention in line with
- HMRC strategies, polices and customer requirements within agreed timescales.
- Supporting caseworkers outside of RIS with advice on intelligence sources available as well as providing advice on how to safely and legally handle intelligence.
- presentation of policy proposals; and
- development of improvements to our approach, including wider improvements to our
- regulatory approach and incentives;
- leading the delivery of analysis in a specific area of the price control;
- drafting key parts of reports and publications to a high standard.
- undertaking (or helping to commission) quantitative and qualitative economic analysis to
- ensure robust policy decisions;
- providing advice across a number of different areas of Ofwat’s work;
Company: Civil Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halesowen, GB
Application Deadline: N/A