Website Clicks Group
Main Purpose To deliver learning and development interventions in order to meet current and future organisational needs for management, scarce and critical skills in line with the business unit operating plan, group learning and development framework and national skills development agenda.
- To deliver learning and development interventions in line with quality standards in order to achieve learning outcomes and business objectives.
- To provide learning and development advise, guidance and support to business stakeholders in line with group policy and standards in order to achieve business objectives.
- To evaluate, monitor and report on learning and development interventions, in line with quality management standards and business requirements in order to ensure positive business and learner impact as well as continuous improvement.
- To deliver learning and development programmes that supports the organisational Transformation Agenda.
- To coordinate the delivery of learning activities in line with the approved calendar, budget and business requirements.
- To deliver management development programmes, according to group standards, in order to develop organisational capability and to meet current and future business needs.
- To comply with group policies, quality assurance standards and regulatory requirements.
- Learning methodologies
- Learning and development theories and principles
- Skills Development Act
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A