Website Clicks Group
To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and to ensure service excellence by delivering high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To build and maintain sound working relationships with relevant stakeholders (centre managers, suppliers, DC’s) to ensure business objectives are achieved and opportunities are maximised.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees by overseeing training and development of Pharmacist Assistants and Pharmacist Interns in line with SAPC requirements when required.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Strong customer orientation
- Ethical working practice and compliance
- Planning and organising skills
- Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care)
- Tutorship and coaching skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Results and target driven
- SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga , SA
Application Deadline: N/A