Website Clicks Group
To deliver service excellence through the provision of professional and knowledgeable advice on beauty and skincare products, the promotion and effective management of merchandise and general housekeeping in order to build customer loyalty and maximise sales.
- To drive and maximise sales of the beauty department through the promotion, cross-selling and up-selling in order to ensure that monthly targets are consistently met.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities within the beauty department, including effective stock management, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration.
- To ensure all in-store visual merchandising, in-store presentation and promotional standards within the beauty department are consistently met.
- To promote the Clicks clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
- To monitor sales, regularly evaluate the performance of products and offer suggestions that results in improved product offerings and increased sales.
- To maintain updated knowledge on all beauty products, ranges, trends, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- To consult with customers, answer product based questions and advise customers in selecting the best products and services that meet their needs.
- To increase profitability and brand loyalty with the customers through the promotion of private label and exclusive products.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- Understanding of stock management procedures
- Strong customer orientation
- Results and target driven
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of beauty and skincare products
- Understanding and application of selling principles
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Engaging and confident
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A