Website Clicks Group
To offer exceptional service to all customers by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on healthcare, nutrition and supplementation in order to maximise sales and build customer loyalty.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- To implement product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- Merchandising skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Essential: Good communication and interaction skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Selling skills
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A