As a Taxpayer Services Agent the successful candidates will be working in a fast-paced inbound contact centre environment responding to a variety of business related enquiries in English and French including, but not limited to, business registrations, payroll deductions, GST/HST, sole proprietorship, and corporate income tax.
- Educating taxpayers in English and French by providing information and explanations to taxpayers over the telephone in response to their business enquiries which may include promoting available CRA administered programs and resources.
- Demonstrate courtesy, empathy, and professionalism in gathering information from taxpayers to establish the precise nature of their enquiry and responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Researching solutions to taxpayer inquiries using a variety of internal and external information sources to meet taxpayer needs.
- The use of a headset or handset for prolonged periods
- Sitting and working at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Working in an environment that contains background noise
- Responding to urgent and complex enquiries from taxpayers in demanding situations
- Bilingual Imperative (CBC/CBC)
- the CRA’s minimum education standard for SP positions
- Computer software and/or computer programming you are proficient in, including specific details on your experience using the programs
- Specific details regarding your experience and level of proficiency using application and search tools to complete research or answer questions
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A