The CRA is looking for professionals in computer engineering, software engineering, or computer science who are up for a new challenge to fill positions in their scientific research and experimental development Division. If you are looking for a great work environment that is challenging, that values teamwork, and give you the possibility to stay up to date with the latest development in your field, then look no further and come join our team!
- Make presentations on the SR&ED program and liaise with current and potential SR&ED claimants.
- Promote and deliver Agency initiatives.
- Prepare reports that explain your rationale for whether or not the work meets the criteria for eligibility as SR&ED.
- Resolve disputed issues.
- Deliver a tax incentive program that promotes and encourages businesses of all sizes to perform Scientific Research &
- Experimental Development (SR&ED) within Canada.
- Visit claimants’ premises. Analyze and review their claims for SR&ED tax incentives.
- A postgraduate (Master’s or Ph.D.) degree from a recognized postsecondary institution with an acceptable specialization in a field of science or engineering relevant to the SR&ED Program. Fields of interest are computer science, computer engineering, or software engineering.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or software engineering from a recognized postsecondary institution with an acceptable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Have a minimum of three (3) cumulative years of experience within the last seven (7) years in one or both of the following:
- Working in Research and Development (within an industrial, academic, or experimental setting) in a field of science or technology relevant to the SR&ED Program. Acceptable fields of interest are computer science, computer engineering, or software engineering.
- Working in the SR&ED Program as a Research and Technology Officer or Advisor at the CO-01 level or higher with a specialization in computer science, computer engineering, or software engineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A