- Provides oversight to clients concerns and service delivery challenges through a contractual amendment.
- Monitors Agency activities related to materiel management processes to ensure programs and services are being effectively delivered within the legislative framework governing each business line.
- Develops Agency materiel management policies and guidelines and provides advice, guidance and interpretation.
- Leads project teams and undertakes supply chain management activities for high-value project requirements in accordance with established policies, directives and/or procedures.
- Provides expert advice and guidance to CRA clients and vendors regarding Administration functions including Mail Services, General Services,
- Records Management, Storage and Retrieval, Materiel Management, Logistics, and Commodity and Assets Management.
- Negotiates service level agreements and expectations with vendors through the development of detailed business requirements and clear expectations.
- Develops monitoring frameworks in order to address Agency materiel management performance gaps.
- Diploma or degree.
- Official transcript indicating graduation status with a signature and/or school seal.
- Canadian equivalency for foreign degrees.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A