Develops and executes recruiting and staffing strategies and provides consultative guidance to hiring managers on the recruiting process and market conditions.
- Manage the requisition process including creation, posting, maintenance, and hiring decisions.
- Manage the interview process to include scheduling, preparing questions and other materials, and participating as an interviewer when needed.
- Source qualified candidates proactively through various recruiting methods.
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Ensure high quality candidate experience through appropriate communications.
- Advise hiring department to ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations as well as company policies.
- Interact with customers to evaluate staffing needs.
- Manage the offer process including establishing salary ranges, other incentives available, start date, etc. with Human Resources (HR) Business Partners and Hiring Manager.
- Implementing non-tradition sourcing and recruiting methods, using internet, social media, etc.
- Screen applications.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking System(s) such as Taleo
- Written and oral communication skills
- 2 or more years of experience in Recruiting or Staffing
- Presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities Negotiation skills Networking skills
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources)
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- High School Diploma/GED
- Knowledge of Human Resource concepts and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree/4-year Degree
- 5 or more years of experience required in Recruiting or Staffing
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information System(s)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A