Website David Jones Limited
The Logistics Assistant will efficiently complete tasks within the goods inbound and outbound processes to ensure the merchandise is available for the David Jones customer.
This role is a Permanent Part Time Opportunity for between 20-30 hours per week based at our Mandurah Store.
- Effectively complete required merchandise intake processes to ensure the efficient flow of stock from the receiving dock to the selling floor, not limited to ticketing, hanging,
- sizing and security tagging.
- Processing store customer deliveries, pickups, transfers, debits and work orders in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced and an evolving environment
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
Company: David Jones Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Logistics
Job Location: Melbourne, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A