Website Department of Employment and Labour
- Manage process to monitor and evaluate impact of UIA and COIDA programmes
- Manage and monitor the implementation of Advocacy Campaigns on COIDA regularly and when there are amendments.
- Manage and monitor the implementation of UIA and COIDA programme strategy
- Develop systems to provide expert advice on sector specific to UIA and COIDA matter
- Three-year tertiary qualification in Labour Relations Management/ BCOM Law/ LLB/ Internal Audit.
- Three years’ management experience.
- Two years’ functional experience in Auditing and/or Financial Management
- Labour Relation Act
- Computer literacy
- Employment Equity Act
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act
- Three years’ qualification Labour Relations Management/BCOM Law/LLB
- Unemployment Insurance Act
- Facilitation skills
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Valid Driver’s license
- Problem solving skills
- Skills Development Act
- Planning and Organizing
- Interviewing skills
- Departmental policies and procedures
- Employment Equity Act.
- Interpersonal skills
Company: Department of Employment and Labour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A