Website Department of Labour
Attend to accounts payable and budgeting processes
- Customer Relationship management
- Accounting and Administrative Support
- Receive invoice notification for goods received
- Provide input to daily payment run
- Manage efficient payment system in the Fund.
- DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions
- Directorate or sub-directorate goals and performance requirements
- Compensation Fund Services
- Compensation Fund Value Chain and business processes
- Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes
- Stakeholders and customers
- Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles)
- Fund Values. Required Information Technology knowledge
- Technology knowledge Operating Systems.
- Risk Awareness
- COIDA Act, Regulations and Policies
- COIDA tariffs
- Technical Knowledge. Skills: Required Technical Proficiency
- Business Writing Skills
- Required Information Technology Skills
- Fund Information Technology Operating Systems.
- Data Capturing
- Data and records management.
- Telephone Skills and Etiquette.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 (NQ4). ● National Diploma in budgeting / Financial Management will be an added
- Three to Six Months experience in a budget environment
Company: Department of Labour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, SA
Application Deadline: N/A