Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has various opportunities available for Assistant Store Managers for their Pretoria and Centurion Region. You will assist the Store Manager with all operations of the store including managing staff and being responsible for store targets, maintaining inventory by checking the merchandise to determine inventory levels and preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- Manage the performance management process and ensure that personal developments plans are adhere to.
- Provide customers with feedback regarding queries and complaints.
- Ensure employees receive planned training and request feedback from employees whom attended training.
- Manage and ensure that all orders are done on a daily basis, on time and maintain correct stock levels.
- Manage of shrinkage.
- Managing stock flow to floor.
- Manage day to day Human Recourse administration including but not limited to leave, hours of work and scheduling.
- Prepare, coordinate and manage Stock takes on a Bi-annual basis in conjunction with the Store Admin Manager – and Store Manager.
- Customer requests and complaints must be addressed and followed up in time.
- Regulate customer compliments and complaints.
- Assist the Store Manager with corrective action when needed.
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 3 year’s management/supervisory experience
- Basic knowledge and application of human resources and industrial relations
- Computer literate – MS Office and retail operating systems
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Minimum of 5 years’ retail/FMCG experience in all retail departments: Receiving, Admin, Capturing, Till Operations, Cash Office, Sales Floor and Customer Service
- Own reliable transport
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant retail/FMCG qualification
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A